so far so good...

yesterday it would be most true to say
by the end of the day,
i was hanging onto my 'high hopes happy' plan by my little finger tips.
fearing it was slipping away so soon after finding it,
i went to bed telling myself to get a grip.
that indeed i can start today 'a fresh' with high hopes.
i awoke refusing to acknowledge Mr Vertigo laying beside me, all smug with himself
and started the day with a positive attitude.
i am delighted to report my newly acquired postitve attitude has worked wonders,
truly i do not feel brilliantly fabby but i am feeling much happier.


at lunchtime, i enjoyed being driven to the pub by my children,
as all around craned their necks up high to see the England world cup game,
i kept mine low, chosing to spend my time wisely with Mr Hook

later i spent a few stolen moments out of the shed
at my friend Maggi's house down the road
with her crafty buddies and it was indeed a tonic for my crafty soul...

i am continuing my obsession with blanket making
at any given opportunity.
my latest 'lappity lap' blanket nearly complete


and i must also say,
i did not bat an eye this afternoon,
as a soccer ball claimed a victim within the shed,
knowing many more will probably follow in coming weeks...


i have also noted, whilst 'smiling the smile' to myself,
knowing my 'high hopes happy' plan is now in my hand,
the sun is at last coming out to play...

she wishes you the peachiest of peachy weekends and is thanking you kindly for the words of wisdom ~ Tif