a kitschy plan...

i have mentioned before
how i do believe the best thing we ever did since moving to mossy shed
was adding our back yard chickens...
but what i failed to mention was the one down side i have found to having them live with us.
i know for some, it may come as a shock to learn
i do indeed find a negative with my chickie peas.
all of their positiveness far outweighs the little negative
but it is still one that i must tell.
our chickens may go wheresoever their little hearts care to roam
within our back yard,
thus making any lovely little flowers fear for their lives...

so when i looked upon this picture after showing you earlier in the week,
it dawned on me, something was obviously missing.
for indeed the last time i took such a shot,
i had flowers looking pretty in their pots.
now all i have is an acre of moss
and bulldozed pots and beds...


there was nothing for it, dearest readers
but to take a risk,
a risky kitschy kind of risk...
so without further a do,
whilst my menfolk watched the footy this morning
i, along with Our #1 left for the thrift store.
i donned my thrifty find from a few days ago
hoping it would bring me luck...

with my kitschy plan inside my head
i knew i was on a mission, perhaps an impossible mission
for we all know,
missions are not easy to fulfill at the thrift store.
it is more 'per chance' that things come our way...

back at the shed looking at the kitschy goodness i unearthed


i am filled with thoughts of my 'outdoor flowery' plan,
in my head it looks tres peachy
but in reality i am thinking
it could go either way...

she is wishing you all the most loveliest of lovely weekends and thanking you most kindly for your peachiness this past week ~ Tif