mrs dull and her shop update...

little olive and used dog say i am most dull these days with my CCSI.
they have mentioned despite their paws,
they are busy crafting a badge for me.
the badge will say
'hello, my name is...
mrs dull'
they have also advised me to think about renaming my blog to
'the ramblings of mrs dull'.
i also note they are computer savy


i have told little olive and used dog
that it is a temporary dullness
and perhaps i may be forgiven.
whilst waiting on their forgiveness
i have beavered away with Miss Ethel.
taking little rests in between the beavering,
pondering the view


my little shop update will be going ahead tomorrow
friday 21st at 10:00ish pacific time.
alas the shelves will not be overflowing with dottie angel goodness
but that being said,
what i will be putting out
i am most happy with.
below is a little sampling...









she has high hopes her dull ways, may be mistaken as 'quiet and mysterious' ~ Tif