Miss Ethel is resting...

yes, the 'ever so lovely' Miss Ethel has given all she can give and is now resting with her jacket on, in the corner of my studio.
i am most pleased with her efforts for tomorrow's shop update.
for your perusal, there will be

summer apron wraps



whatnot garlands



little sunshine bags



and
'just say it like it is' wall hangings





of course i always wish there was more to put in the shop window and sadly my printer, (who is nameless, which may account for why things are not going peachy) is rather sick, therefore he is also resting like Miss Ethel, causing my plans to have some new sets of cards featuring my 'just say it like it is' wall hangings, to go to pot...

but dearest readers, we will not let my printer's 'issues' cast a dark cloud upon today's offerings no sirree!
for today may appear to all intense and purposes to be an ordinary day.
but today's ordinary day,
is actually somewhat extraordinary,
yes, today marks my 400th rambling upon my shiny space,
and as if that wasn't enough to make things go from ordinary to extraordinary,
it is also three years since my little store on Etsy opened.
("wow Tif!" i hear you gasp
"i know, quite extraordinary indeedy" i reply)
it is not without wonder, that i survey all that has happened within the past three years and all that i see unfold before me.

when i opened up my little etsy store and a few weeks later began to ramble upon these pages,
i had no idea how my life would change,
how it would take on a such a peachy direction.
in short,
i am truly humbled to think of my good fortune when i look back

i am without doubt,
quite positively certain,
that without my shiny place here
and you alongside me,
i would not be crafting what i'm crafting
nor nesting like i'm nesting within Mossy Shed
and so to celebrate such milestones of 'ordinary extraordinaries' i will be having
an 'ordinary extraordinaires' give away next week
("oooh Tif how splendid is that" i hear you exclaim)
to thank you most kindly for being my readers of the utmost kind,
for casting your votes in my direction for The POPPIES when asked by used dog
and
most importantly of all,
for keeping me on the righteous and goodly path of crafting and rambling over the years.

she will be back tomorrow with a thrilling 'clippity clopping' tale ~ Tif