manic mode

i have noted that since Jan 1st i have been in 'manic mode'.
first in manic crocheting mode
and
now in manic stitching mode...

i wish i could apply my manic abilities to laundry and cooking but alas as much as i try, it confounds me every time.
and so it would appear my manic stitching ways have led to a sleuth of wall hangings declaring LOVE.
i'm not usually the 'love and hearts' kind, but in the past few weeks i have been gripped by the need to declare LOVE in everything i stitch.

i've worked on larger 'whatnot' wall hangings
and smaller 'without words' wall patches








i have also made a couple of bags along the lines of my apron wraps, they are recycled vintage 'pretties' that have summer written all over them, thus i have named them
'little sunshine' messenger sacks


the results of my 'stitching manic' ways will be in my little store on thursday morning pacific time, around 10ish.
i will also be donating 30% of any sales to the Haiti relief efforts.

and now i am officially declaring tomorrow to be 'manic admin' day.
for if i do not tackle the growing pile of administration that lurks within my inbox i fear i will not sleep at night...

she will be back on thursday with a 'challenge of the utmost kind' tale to warm the heart ~ Tif