waiting...

yes, that's what i'm doing... waiting.
the clock is ticking, i have less than one hour until the 'delightful' members of the shed walk back through the door and i find myself waiting... poised to jump the minute etsy's 'back up' from their little maintenance thingy that's going on.

i was half way through listing dear cybil, an autumn apron wrap when she vanished before my eyes.


it might very well have been 'told' ahead of time but i don't loiter much on etsy looking for these things... perhaps i should, thus avoiding my waiting and "oh crap" issues of today

so as we wait perhaps i may take this 'waiting period' to tell you how much i appreciated your 'doily abuse' support of yesterday... i am no longer fearful to put them in my etsy store.
yes indeedy, for i arose this morning with determination in my 'self', to get some cracking good pics done so my 'doily whatnots' have a chance to shine in all their glory.
i'm not sure they are crackingly good pics, as there was a chill in the air and my little hands were a wee bit iffy, but they will suffice for today's listing attempts.

here's a little ganders of what else i am waiting to list, just to pass the time...





i am now off to open a belated birthday gift i found lurking in the mail box this morning, which i put to one side as a treat for 'after my listing' was done... i am most excited by this 'lurking gift' for i do believe it will once and for all, lay the 'panini episode of 2008' to rest...

she will return tomorrow with news of a 'tempter' living under her roof, who appears to not be fully onboard with her thrifty shopping habits (gasp, shock, horror) ~ Tif
footynote: and as if by magic, the wonderful world of etsy is back again... parcel will have to wait, my little store is calling me :)