snippets of color...

when it came to looking around the shed, with camera in hand, for all the 'extra color' i had been noticing of late, it soon became obvious to me that most of the 'extra color' came from piles of stuff like laundry and other such 'nonsense' that has appeared in recent days whilst i've been busy with miss ethel.

but i said i would bring you snippets of color and so i shall...
some you have seen before
some you may not
some you may find quite lovely
and some you may not
but i hope you will agree, they are indeed snippets of color...

thread in a bowl


bathroom towels


knitting needles




yarn in a bowl


family portraits by my brother


little olive's finished blankie


buttons in a dish


our #4's closet curtain


ceramic bird from freemont sunday market




and moi in the mirror, found at freemont sunday market in the most 'peachy perfect' color and yes! i am wearing pink... will wonders never cease


and before i head to my bed, may i just take a moment to say thank you for all the lovely birthday wishes you sent my way...
or in the comment section of my ramblings
or perhaps my dottie angel inbox.
you truly have been most generous with your good wishes
and i start my weekend feeling most lucky to have you as my friends.

she is quietly thinking how humbled she feels by the challengers that have joined her and their reasons for doing so ~ Tif