me, my man and mossy shed...

i hope today you will indulge me for a 'moment'...
"oh no, not another garden picture" i hear you cry.
no, no... although technically some amongst you who are 'eagle eyed' may have spotted i just slipped one in... (i know, genius hey!)
the point i am trying to get to is, a few of you may have stumbled across me over the past couple of days, and i am quite sure it may appear that i live alone, in my own little imaginary world... happily playing 'house' and 'craft' all day long by myself.

but this would actually be far from true. i share my space and my little world with four children, along with various furry, feathered and finned creatures.
and also with 'one man'...


one man who pulls vintage bark cloth curtains to close the world out at night.
one man who rests his head upon a vintage pillowcase to dream at the end of the day.
one man who sits amongst 'dottie angel' cushions to watch fox soccer on a saturday morning.
one man who eats his food from an array of vintage flowery china.
one man who wraps himself in a pink bath towel in the mornings whilst he shaves.
one man who builds a duck egg blue chicken coop decorated with bunting.
one man who happens to be 'my man'...


and i am thanking him most kindly today for allowing me to 'doilify' the world around him and to just
'take it like a man'...

she will be back on thursday with 'tales of the utmost thrifty' kind ~ Tif